SMS from Bloggers

 SMS from Bloggers


I can c tea in t-cup
Can u c world in world cup?
I can fix my PP size photo in pas pot,
Can u fix stamp size photo in a stamp?
I can speak at any stage, can u speak at
coma stage? I can send my ad's 2 ur cell,
Can u send ur cell 2 my adrs?
Try above all... at least last one.

- R.Venkat,
warangal.

Add kosam Mahesh Thumsup
Pavan mana kosam Pepsi
Trisha sales kosam Fanta... taagaru.
Mana sneham kosam nuvvu...
DOMEX aina taagava?
Plz...
- Dhanalaxmi,
Visakhapatnam.

A new teacher joins school.
She finds two boys similar in appearance
she asks: Are you twins?
They replied, "Jee nahi, we r neighbours"

- Y.Maruthi,
Gadwal.
Share:

No comments:

Ads

Your Add Will Display Here...

Popular Posts

Search

Blog Archive

ADS

320*50

Facebook

Ads

300*450

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger.